1.07.2009

A New Year, A New Blog...

Thanks to Michelle for finding the cutest blog on the block website. I now have a fabulous new background and blog layout that makes me super happy, so cute! Enjoy everyone!

p.s. That would be two posts in one day, that's right, but don't get too used to it!
p.p.s. I forgot to mention in my last post that while the cake decorating course was fun, I decided that I'm more of an office, desk kind of a girl. So for my next course, I'll be taking accounting with plans to complete a certificate program in clerical accounting which is a step towards an Asssociates degree and eventually a Bachelor's degree in Accounting. The course starts the day after I get back from Florida so I have my book already and I'm ready to go! Yay me!

1 comment:

Gramama said...

The page is goegous. Sorry not to have commented before, I quit looking for a post, can't deal with a daily letdown!