11.08.2008

A Tale of Two Comments...

So here's the thing. I seem to recall a lot of people making comments on here a couple of weeks ago about how I hadn't posted in forever and I needed to update and blah blah blah. So I update, complete with a bunch of pictures, and only two people respond (thank you Claire and Sydney, this message does not apply to you. Although it did take you awhile Syd, and I even told you that I had posted.)! Anyway, being the bigger person, I am choosing to put the lack of comments to my latest post after a barrage of comments telling me to update behind me and moving on with my life, such as it is.

I didn't feel so hot yesterday, I called in sick to work and spent the day with the dogs at home and at the Mezydlo's because I'm dog sitting again. I wasn't great company, but the dogs didn't seem to mind. When I came home from hanging out with the girls, I went to let O'Malley and Maggie out. It was spitting ice, it looked like tiny balls of hail! O wanted nothing to do with it, but Maggie was in doggie heaven! I sat with O'Malley in front of the back door and watched Maggie run through the leaves and ice on the deck, then down in the yard. She ran inside, jumped in my lap to lick my face, then she ran back outside with the whole back half of her body wagging like crazy! O'Malley finally went out but I had to go, too. Those 10 minutes pretty much made Maggie's day! It was pretty cool to watch how excited she was...until the ground got really wet later in the day and it started getting muddy...not so much fun!

Anyway, there's another update so no more comments from the peanut gallery, unless they have something nice to say!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey now - I would be in the habit of checking your blog more than once every 2 weeks if you were reliable for updating it more often than that! I'm just sayin :-)

Sydney said...

did you take pictures of maggie enjoying the ice? I'm sure she thought the ice falling from the sky is the same as the ice that "falls" from the fridge!

Megs said...

It's true, she does lurve ice! She sits next to the fridge now when I get ice from the dispenser and she watches intently until I'm done. Then she looks at me with sad eyes...so I always dispense a little extra so that she can have a piece...yeah.

Dad said...

So what's up with O? He used to like the snow. Is he on drugs? Maybe is Maggie on drugs.

Sydney said...

PS- I have to laugh at your blog title because the new musical "Tale of Two Cities" just closed on Broadway yesterday. It's definitely debatable that it was the biggest flop in years. I blame whoever thought it would be a good idea to make that book into a musical in the first place. I mean we already have Le Miz. Did we really need another French Revolution on b'way?!?

Gramama said...

I"m with Michelle. I felt like a stalker so I quit looking! Two in a weeks time. WOW!

Gramama said...

I"m with Michelle. I felt like a stalker so I quit looking! Two in a weeks time. WOW!

Sydney said...

new post? it's been a long while!

Sydney said...

"a tale of two posts" is more like what this blob should be called! you spend all day at work in front of a computer and never update. wtf?