3.05.2010

Is No News Really Good News?

Well, a lot has happened since the last time I posted. Since most of you who read this know what's been going on, I won't bore you with the details. I will say that once I find my stinking camera, I will take pictures of the house, inside and out, so that those of you reading from afar can see the new abode!
All I've really been doing the last few months is applying for a LOT of jobs, interviewing for a few, cooking almost every night, babysitting the dogs every day, spending time with the sis and the nerph, driving the other sis to and from nyc to visit us, and working on my two courses at Penn State. I'm hoping I will have some fabulous news early next week on the job front, I'll be making phone calls and facebook status/info changes as soon as I hear, don't worry. The bright spot, other than getting to see the nerph a lot more, is the sizable tax return I got from our fantastic federal government last week. It really made me and my shrinking bank account very happy!
I'm doubting anyone will read this since I'm slightly less than consistent about updating, but if you happen to stumble on this post, hi, thanks, and I'll try and make sure you hear from me again soon!

3 comments:

Our Wonderful Eyes said...

Hope some good news is headed your way!

Michelle said...

Progress is a good thing. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

A POST!